No, not your favorite online retailers, Blog...the readers'. Track with me here.
Oh, and here's the final cover design for you all too!
What's the book about? A young girl determined to realize her dream of creating a real-life team of heroes. Her awesome grandfather, and his sometimes terrifying/sometimes wonderful "handicap." Life growing up in the 80s and 90s. Figuring out what love is. A trio of winsome computer hackers. A Care Bear named Bono. Helping others to triumph over mean corporations and crappy luck. A snowman dressed like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Wow, Blog...it sure sounds like a good book.
But why should each and every one of our
1. It just came out and already the rave are rolling in:
Hey, we just love "inspirational and entertaining ride," don't we, Blog? Thanks, J. Brown, for the five stars!
2. You'll become part of Aggie's heroic team. That's because all proceeds of the book go to support Kiva.org in its microlending to deserving, underprivileged entrepreneurs around the world.
3. It teaches some excellent life lessons and also has attractive guys in it. Both important elements to the female reader, don't you know, Blog.
4. It includes computers, comic book references, martial arts, and hot chicks. Guy stuff because A9H is not just for females.
5. Aggie's here in comic-book form to invite you herself! Yep, I drew this portrait of the heroine as a comic book character (because she grew up a comics fan like her Grampa)... and how can you resist that face, right?
I rest my case. So, just how can you obtain your copy? Visit the official Aggie's Nine Heroes page where you'll find purchase links to a bunch of online bookstores, including current prices.
Thanks from me, the Heroes, and Kiva.org for your support!