Well, my reasons for resisting the iPod ran like this:
1. I have XM radio, which I can rock in the car, online, or anywhere I want on my XM boombox. Except in the workout room and the kitchen, where the reception is messed up.
2. I did not want to spend the time it would take to rip all my CDs.
3. I am cheap.
Nevertheless, I began to think I should consider an iPod, because of these reasons:
1. It would be great in the workout room and the kitchen.
2. Going with updated technology is usually my modus operandi.
3. How super would it be when I buy an mp3 online not to have to burn it to CD to make it portable?
So I started ripping away, and after realizing I needed to lower the quality setting or I’d fill up Ipo WAY too quickly, everything went smoothly. As of this writing (and I admit it was a couple days ago, but roll with it) I’m now through my stack of unfiled recent CDs as well as A-F of the older alphabetized ones. That’s like one-quarter of our collection.
Every time a new song starts to play on Ipo, I will say, “OMG I love this song!”
Which, Blog, is awesome!
However, I am now concerned about the fact that I don’t have a name for my camera. Ideas anyone?