So when I see a basket of bunnies like the one sent to me by friend and fellow blogger Cherie Burbach (on her very cool new blog, Frugal Home), I get a little giddy. I'm happy to support Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop and by this blog entry, donate $10 to Children's Miracle Network. You can too if you have a blog!
HERSHEY'S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP
Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I'm giving my virtual baskets o' buns to these other fave bloggers of mine:
Love - on a Budget!
Meanwhile, back at the bunny trail...can I get a hippity hoppity, Blog?